Monday 8 June 2009

Savonnerie

Last week the luxury toiletries company Savonnerie commissioned me to help them rebrand their company. I'll be looking at every aspect of their marketing, from logos to packaging to illustrations to website to advertising.

It's a fantastic job and I'm very excited about it. Projects like this are rare gems - the owners want a highly creative, original, decadent style, they want to apply that style across a wide range of materials, and they have strong ethical principles that are in step with my own. I've turned down work in the past because I didn't agree with business practices, so it's great to be working on something that I can get really passionate about.

Plus (and for the record, I'm not the sort of person that normally gets excited about toiletries) - their products are AWESOME.


No comments: