Wednesday 16 December 2009

Yuletide ponderings

and breeeeeeeathe

It has been two months since my last confession. The world withdraws and retreats from the grey and the cold and the sun skims the southern horizon, seemingly setting as soon as it has risen. The birds chirp at each other, gorging on the seeds and suet balls, but they seem very far away. I sit, ensconced in blankets and cat hair, green tea in hand, and reflect on the year. Flipping back through my diary is a shocking reminder of how hard I've worked - order from chaos; ideas realised, plans made concrete, doodles to sketches to renderings to printed products on shelves and doormats.

So, without further ado, I post a series of blogs describing the work that I was too busy to upload earlier. Hope you like them and all that.

No comments: